Here’s a list of links to writing exercises from all around the web:
- My own! Check out the Open Series here on Big Window.
- Kelli Russell Agodon provides 30 writing prompts for National Poetry Month at her blog, the Book of Kells.
- Lists of great writing experiments by Bernadette Mayer and Charles Bernstein.
- At the Poefusion blog, Michelle Johnson dishes out several new prompts a week.
- So does Easy Street, Two for Tuesdays, and Writer’s Island.
- Totally Optionally Prompts and
- Read Write Poem form communities of writers who share work on a regular basis.
- You can generate a new writing prompt with the Language as a Virus site.
- The Poetry Resource Page provides a long list of ideas.
- Feel free to add your favorites in the comment field below.
Here another one to add, it’s call Three Word Wednesday.
Hello Robin~ I try to make it a habit to stop by and see what you have posted next as your mind is so creative and your posts inspirational. So, when I dropped by today and scrolled down I saw this post with my name on it. I had to come back and say thank you for mentioning my site. I am flattered you considered me and my site Poefusion. Keep up the good work. Thanks again for the mention. Have a nice night.
Thanks for all of these! Online prompts are really helping me on those “dry” feeling days this month.
Comments are closed.